Welcome to Harbour Towne in Muskegon, Michigan
The Damfino Development Plan can be viewed Here.
The community hearing is scheduled for August 16th, 4 PM
in the City Commission Chambers (933 Terrace).
If you can’t find answers, please try the
Subject Search or Frequently Asked Questions
options at right.
Harbour Towne Community
- I just bought a condo, what do I need to know?
- How can I engage in the community?
- What’s going on in and around town?
Password Protected Resources (Requires Login)
- Co-owner Directory
- Update my Information
- Newsletters & Email Messages
- Financial Reports
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Committee Work
Buildings & Grounds
- Who takes care of the inside and outside my condo? What can I change? Are there guidelines I need to follow?
- Who takes cares of the grounds? What can I change? Are there guidelines I need to follow?
- What can I display outdoors?
- What can I stow or grow outdoors?
- Who should I contact for….?
- What are our dues and how do I pay them?
- What do I need to insure?
- Who’s on the Board and when do they meet?
- What documents govern our Association?