When are we spraying?
Check the calendar for dates.
NOTE: Buildings scheduled for staining will NOT be sprayed. Check the Staining Schedule on the Building Staining page.
What are we spraying for?
We spray for spiders, ants, and any early-season bees that may have started nesting.
What should I do to prepare?
- Please make sure all windows and doors are closed.
- All pets must be inside during treatment. If they need to do their thing, please walk them away from the property to help reduce the contact with the treatment.
- Any pet water/food bowls should be brought inside.
- Move vehicles away from the residence or keep inside the garage with the door closed.
- Remove or cover outdoor patio furniture, bird feeders/house plants during this service.
What should I do afterwards?
- Remove any residue with soap and water washing.
- Keep children and pets away from the foundation area for 24 hours.
What if I don’t want the treatment?
Please call O’Malley’s Pest Control (231-722-4686) and ask to be removed from the service.
Who does it?
O’Malley’s is providing this service. They are located at 1846 Sanford Street in Muskegon.
What are they spraying, exactly?
Specifics to be provided
What if I still have insect issues?
O’Malleys has suggestions for products condo owners can purchase and apply themselves.