- Board Member Responsibilities
- Create a Request
- Process New Request
- Process Inquiry
- Update Inquiry/Work Order for Phone Vendor
- Manage Requests, Inquiries, & Work Orders
- Pay Invoice
- Set User Login Information/Change Password
- Send Bulk Email
- Print Mailing Labels
- Update/Publish Co-owner Directory – IM Team member currently updates
- Set up /Update a Co-owner Record.
The Management Company is the primary entity which updates the User Records. Board Members only have READ access to minimize errors. However, there are times when Admins make changes to User Records. CCIS will notify the Management Company when this happens to make sure other record systems are also updated.
- Specify a Board Member
- Setup / Update a Vendor Record
- View Unit / Style / Asset Information