Create a Request on behalf of a Co-owner
- Select the Requester
- Regarding – By Unit –
- If the Request relates to the Requester’s Unit, no need to enter anything, the system will automatically specify the unit.
- If the Request relates to someone else’s Unit, (a neighbor), select the appropriate unit.
- Regarding – By Name –
- If the Request relates to another Co-owner (or when the Requester doesn’t know the unit address), select that Co-owner; their unit will be specified.
- Assign To
- Typically this is to the Management Company; in some cases it may immediately be assigned to a Board Member. The default (if you do nothing, is the Management Company)
- Date of Request
- In most cases, this will be the same date as entered. In some cases when entering Requests made in the past, it may be useful to specify a different date.
- Record the Subject of the Request
- Similar to an email subject line, enter the subject of the Request.
- Capture the Description
- Provide more details about the Request; any relevant WHAT, WHERE, WHEN or WHO information.
- [Submit Request]
- ([Submit/Close Request]) if their Request is fully resolved within the phone call.
If there are any inadvertent errors, there are two options (you cannot modify the original request). First, open the NEW Request
- For GROSS errors, select Resolve Request and note in the message field the Request was closed because it is incorrect.
- For simple errors, select Add Comment and make a note to clarify the error.
Return to Processes – Management Company