The IM-Team supports the goals of Harbour Towne Association (Board, Committees, Management Company, and Co-Owners) by developing and maintaining tools and processes for the management and accessibility of information.
Want to know more? Ask us about joining the team
The IM-Team reports to a board member liaison. This board member
- Supports the IM-Team
- Represents the IM-Team to the board
- Represents the board on the IM-Team
The Technology: Information Management Team / Management Company
- Harbour Towne Condos Website: Adding and maintaining information / Requests updates to web pages, etc.
- CCIS – Request System: The system, its enhancements, the server… / Managing the data in the system
- Events Calendar: Adding events / Adding events
- Action Items Log (Board): Developed and maintain structure / Adding items, tweaking structure as needed
- Cloud Document Storage: Create the structure, policies on what is stored, etc. / Uploading documents as needed
- Bulk Email (part of CCIS): Enhancements, etc., sending email when requested / Sending email as required
- Harbour Towne Email Addresses: Creating aliases for co-owners with email addresses published on the website / N/A
- Newsletter: Under consideration for best practices / Collaborating with the IM-Team
The Harbour Towne website and CCIS are hosted by Argon Press (Co-owner Steve LeBel). Fees are invoiced and paid by Harbour Towne annually.
Programming updates of CCIS are developed and implemented by Jeremy Strouse, Strouse Consulting. Contracts are made on an as-needed basis.
HTCA Calendar, Document Storage, and Spreadsheet tools are hosted in a Harbour Towne Google Account.
Click here to read our Information Management History.