The IM-Team supports the goals of Harbour Towne Association (Board, Committees, Management Company, and Co-Owners) by developing and maintaining tools and processes for the management and accessibility of information.
Want to know more? Ask us about joining the team
The IM-Team reports to a board member liaison. This board member
- Supports the IM-Team
- Represents the IM-Team to the board
- Represents the board on the IM-Team
The Technology: Information Management Team / Management Company
- Harbour Towne Condos Website: Adding and maintaining information / Requests updates to web pages, etc.
- CCIS – Request System: The system, its enhancements, the server… / Managing the data in the system
- Events Calendar: Adding events / Adding events
- Action Items Log (Board): Developed and maintain structure / Adding items, tweaking structure as needed
- Cloud Document Storage: Create the structure, policies on what is stored, etc. / Uploading documents as needed
- Bulk Email (part of CCIS): Enhancements, etc., sending email when requested / Sending email as required
- Harbour Towne Email Addresses: Creating aliases for co-owners with email addresses published on the website / N/A
- Newsletter: Under consideration for best practices / Collaborating with the IM-Team
The Harbour Towne website and CCIS are hosted by Argon Press (Co-owner Steve LeBel). Fees are invoiced and paid by Harbour Towne annually.
HTCA Calendar, Document Storage, and Spreadsheet tools are hosted in a Harbour Towne Google Account.
Click here to read our Information Management History.