- make check-in calls to see if we’re okay
- pick up a few basic items from the store
- pick up the mail and bring it in
- take out the garbage and bring it back after it’s emptied
- replace burned-out bulbs on garage fixtures
- arrange for meals to be brought in for a time
- help with their laundry
- minor fix-it repairs around the house
Neighborly Help Coordinators
- Ruth Achterhoff-Aust – (248) 495-0944
- Barb McFadden – (231) 755-8067
- Or send a message to NeighborlyNeeds@HarbourTowneCondos.com (This sends copies to both Ruth and Barb.)
Are you willing and able to help?
If so, please contact our coordinators (listed above) and they’ll collect your contact information along with the services you want to provide. Thank you for serving your neighborhood!
Are you looking for some help?
If so, please contact our coordinators (listed above). If you send an email message, please include your phone number so they can call you with any questions.
In some cases, there may already be services available in our community. Check back often as we publish more resources from time to time.
Call 211 is a Community Access Line of the Lakeshore coordinated by United Way. Call 211 or visit the website to volunteer or ask for assistance in any of the following resource areas:
- Mobile Food Pantries
- Housing Options
- Senior Programs
- Utility Bills
- Youth Programs
- Volunteer Opportunities in Muskegon