Please inform the Management Company when you’re selling your condo unit. Since we’re limited to when we can post “for Sale” signs, most Realtors and Potential Buyers will call the Management Company to identify what units are available.
Here are some tips we’ve learned that increase the value of your condo and help you sell it faster.
- Clean everything. Potential buyers don’t want to move into a dirty home.
- Neutralize. Minimize the decorations that are unique to you and your family. Some people can’t visualize how they’d live in your home.
- Help your Realtor take great photos. Focus on the home and not your furniture. Be sure any closets or cabinets are well organized and not stuffed full.
- Provide your Realtor with pictures of the general area. You’re selling an experience as well as a home.
- Tell all your friends and associates how much you’ve enjoyed living at Harbour Towne and to let their friends know your unit is for sale.
- During open houses or when showing your home, make sure the beautiful views are showcased. If it’s feasible, you may play soft music and bake cookies so potential buyers want to sit down and stay a while.
Additionally, Harbour Towne Marina has given us permission to use their video to promote our units. We encourage you to add this vimeo link (https://vimeo.com/141932711) to your online advertising and mention that “Harbour Towne Condos” are the buildings shown in the background. If you haven’t seen the video, check it on our Buyers page.
If there are any variances on your condo unit recorded with the Association, be sure to remove infractions or inform realtors and buyers the responsibility carries over to the new owners.