We’re glad you stopped by to visit. Here’s a quick tour of what we have to offer.
This video captures the essence of living in Harbour Towne. Created by our neighbor Harbour Towne Marina, our condo community is visible in the background of the marina spots, and in the breathtaking aerial views of the water surrounding us.
Harbour Towne is One-of-a-Kind
Our development consists of 190 units on a peninsula surrounded by Lake Michigan, Muskegon Lake, and the channel that connects them (shown on a map). If you haven’t visited us in person, check out these pictures and see for yourself!
Unique Floor Plans
- We have 25 different foot prints on two or three levels ranging in size from approximately 1,000 – 4,000 square feet (see the various Condo Styles available).
- Virtually all of our homes have unique floor plans.
- All condos have private entrances, as well as private, attached garages.
- Every unit has its own features and finishes.
- We are within walking distance of all three bodies of water: Lake Michigan, Muskegon Lake, and the channel that connects them.
- We can watch the sun rise over Muskegon Lake and photograph sunsets over Lake Michigan.
- Most of our homes overlook some of the 200+ marina slips or the small islands that provide homes for wildlife in the DNR-protected waterway.
- Docker’s Fish House is nestled within our community and several other restaurants are within walking distance.
- All our yard work and snow removal is managed by our association.
- The outside of our windows are washed each year.
- Because of the economy of scale, these services are very affordable.
- Money is regularly collected in our Reserve Fund and invested to maintain our capital assets (buildings, roads…).
Living in the Muskegon community provides numerous benefits. Check out our Local Attractions page to see how many opportunities we have in our backyard. Then, if you’re up for a scenic road trip, travel along the west coast of Michigan and visit the many quaint harbor towns.
Condos for Sale
To learn what’s currently available, drive through our community on the weekends – we only display Realtor signs on holidays and weekends. You may also contact our Management Company and ask about available units they’re aware of or visit Realtor.com and search for any of our streets names in Muskegon, MI:
- Channel View Point
- East Harbour Towne Circle
- West Harbour Towne Circle
- Marina View Point
- Pigeon Hill Court
- Sand Bar Court
- Sand Dock Court
Condos for Lease
Contact our Management Company for a list of condos currently, or soon to be available.
Covenants & Variances
Almost Ready to Buy? Be sure to review our Governing Documents (Maser Deed, Bylaws, Rules and Regulations). In addition to what’s listed there, please contact our Management Company for access to current finance reports or board meeting minutes.
From time to time, Co-owners are permitted to install or modify something on the exterior of their unit. These “External Modifications” carry a burden of responsibility such that all maintenance, and any damage caused to other property must be covered by the condo Co-Owner. This responsibility transfers when the unit is sold. Please be sure to identify any “External Modifications” to your future unit to avoid surprises after you move in.
To learn more about living here, please feel free to wander around the website. If you want more information, contact any one of our board members. We look forward to answering your questions.