Service Providers

Exterior of Unit

For maintenance and improvement on the Exterior of your unit, please use the Exterior Modification Application. Board approval is required for vendors working on the exterior of our units and buildings.

Interior of Unit

  • Co-owners are permitted to select any vendor.
  • Per Michigan state statute, for jobs over $600, Co-owners should get a licensed service provider.
  • Our Management Company is happy to provide names of vendors if you are looking for specific work. In the near term, we’ll publish a list of those we have confidence in.